The latest version of AURIN’s flagship facility, the ‘Portal’, went live on the 3rd of April. This version has seen the implementation of many improvements ‘under-the-hood’ to harden and scale the existing infrastructure and optimize code and attend to bugs. The user-interface is unchanged from Beta-5A but new data and improved tools and visualisations have been released.
Tools and visualisations
A number of tools have been added or improved:
- Spatial Lag Residual Plot
- Spatial Lag Response Plot
- 3D Scatter Plot
- Dataset Attribute Filter
- Economic Prosperity Index
- Employment Vulnerability Index
- Age Aggregation
- Spatial Aggregation
- Network Analysis (Estimate)
- Network Analysis (Goodness of Fit)
- Network Analysis (Simulate)
- Generate JSONGraph (geocoded addresses)
Interoperability of tools has also been improved with enhanced data sharing and spatialisation capability.